See A Dermatologist If You Have Rhinophyma Symptoms

18 July 2023
 Categories: , Blog

Your nose can develop all sorts of conditions throughout your life that should prompt you to seek care from a medical professional. While an ear, nose, and throat specialist is a good doctor to consult if you have issues inside of your nose, a dermatologist should be your go-to health professional for issues on the nose's exterior. One condition that some people experience is called rhinophyma, which is an inflammatory condition that can dramatically alter the appearance of your nose. Read More